Last Updated on June 27, 2022 by Mary J. Grice
Mother’s Day is the perfect day to enjoy the company of one of the most important women in our lives. In addition to giving us their love at all stages – from childhood to adult development – mothers provide us with advice that has gotten us out of trouble more than a thousand times.
For this reason, their day is the ideal occasion to show them how much we love them and how grateful we are for all their care, whether by letter, recitation or a WhatsApp message.
That is why on Mother’s Day you have no excuse to stop sending them some original beautiful mother’s day wishes on their day.
Below we have a few examples for you that can be very useful, we hope you take a look at them or choose to dedicate the ones you like the most.
During this day it is customary for children to congratulate their mothers in the most emotional way possible, and it is also a tradition that they are given different gifts and details to show our love for them.
See More: Best Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas
Next, we present a compilation of the best phrases to accompany the gifts that you have prepared for your mothers. They will undoubtedly be a real finishing touch with which you will surely get them excited.
Table of Contents
- 1 Famous Wishes for Mother’s Day
- 2 Cute Christian Messages for Mother’s Day
- 3 Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- 4 Popular Quotes for Mother’s Day
- 5 For the Sentimental
- 6 For the Classics
- 7 For the Funniest
- 8 For Ironic and Funny Children
- 9 For Grandmothers
- 10 Beautiful Dedications for Happy Mother’s Day
- 11 Charming Wishes for Mother’s Day free for Whatsapp or Facebook
- 12 Beautiful Messages to Dedicate Free Mother’s Day for Whatsapp
- 13 Beautiful Congratulations to Send on Mother’s Day
- 14 The Best Happy Mother’s Day Messages to Send by Cell Phone
- 15 Mother’s Day Wishes to Share on Facebook
Famous Wishes for Mother’s Day
- “My mother thinks I’m the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me.” Diego Maradona.
- “The only love that I really believe is the love of a mother for her children.” Karl Lagerfeld.
- “If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” Stevie wonder.
- “I realized that when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” Mitch Albom.
- “To the ear of a child, ‘mother’ is a magic word in any language”. Arlene Benedict.
- “It takes someone very brave to be a mother, someone very strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” Lilly Ansen.
- “God could not be everywhere at once, and that is why he created mothers.” Rudyard Kipling
- “Mother is the only angel that everyone knows.” Anonymous.
- “There are many wonders in the universe, but the masterpiece of creation is the maternal heart”. E. Bersot.
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. She knows no law, she has no pity, she defies all things and mercilessly crushes all that stands in her way.” Christie Agatha.
- “The father and the son are two. The mother and the son are one. Lao Tse.
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship”. Robert A. Heinlein.
- “If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” Stevie wonder.
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the best-paid jobs since the salary is pure love.” Mildred B.Vermont.
- “A mother is the best friend we have, when hard and sudden tests fall on us; when adversity hangs over prosperity; when friends abandon us; when troubles multiply around us, she will still be by our side, and she will strive with her kind advice to dispel the clouds of darkness and bring peace back to our hearts.” Washington Irving.
- “When you are a mother, you are never alone in your thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child”. Sophia Loren
- “My mother smiled at me. Her smile embraced me.” RJ Palace.
- “Regardless of whether you are famous or not, you will never have a bigger fan than your mother.” Linda Poindexter.
- “Never in life will you find better, deeper, more disinterested or true tenderness than that of your mother.” Honore de Balzac.
Cute Christian Messages for Mother’s Day
- “I want to congratulate those Mothers on their day who have made their children good people and who have been able to overcome the difficulties they have encountered along the way, I wish the Virgin to have them in her glory. Congratulations.”
- “ There is only one mother and God decided to give you this mission to procreate because he was fully sure that you would take care of your children as if it were your own life so that nothing happens to them, I wish you have a happy Mother’s Day.”
- “You can give your Mother a precious jewel, a trip around the world among other things, but she is such a pure being that more than all those material things she will value the fact that you are with her on this day, happy day of the Mothers.”
- “Since I can remember, I want you to know Mother that I have not stopped thanking God for giving me a Mother like you, you are a selfless, dedicated person and above all you know how to listen to me, happy Mother’s Day.”
- “The heart of a Mother is so big that negative feelings cannot fit in it, a Mother is always willing to give a helping hand and put her shoulder in difficult times, happy Mother’s Day, beautiful Mom.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to all the women who had God’s blessing to conceive a child, I wish all of them that this day they put aside any regrets they had and enjoy because they deserve it, happy Mother’s Day Mother .”
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- “I may lack everything in this life, but what I could not bear to be missing is your company and your love, my Mother. You are the most important thing in my life and that is why I wish with all my strength that you live a beautiful day today and always.”
- “Mom, of all the people I know, you are the most fighter, the kindest, the most polite, the most helpful, the most affectionate, the most correct, you are simply the best. I love you as you cannot imagine and I hope you enjoy this special date a lot. Happy Mother’s Day ! “
- “I would love to go back in time again and again to enjoy my childhood by your side nonstop, dear Mom. Thank you because it is because of you that I lived such a beautiful and unforgettable childhood . I love you with all my soul. Happy Day of the Mothers!”
- “Mom, I have been wrong many times but, thank God, you have always been by my side to correct me and to show me the right path. Thank you for your unconditional love, rest assured that I will always love you. Happy Day of the Mothers!”
- ” Mother, I am very lucky to have you in my life . God must love me very much to have given me a woman as beautiful, as kind and as wonderful as you for Mom. I hope we can live this beautiful date for many more years. I love you Mommy Happy day! “
Popular Quotes for Mother’s Day
- “No language can express the power, beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.”
- “No matter the people you meet and spend time by your side, your mother is unique and will always love you more.”
- “I don’t care how poor a person is, if he has a mother he is rich.”
- ”God could not be everywhere at once. This is why he created mothers.”
- “A man loves his first love more than any other, his wife better than anyone, and his mother loves her for longer than anyone else.”
- ”My mother finds happiness when I find it. When I live something beautiful, she lives it through my experience. My mother prays for me, even when I only pray for myself. My mother would give me the whole world if she was capable. Thanks Mom”.
- “Today I want to thank you for everything you have given me and thank God for giving me a mother like you. Thank you”.
- ”Mom: Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know that I love you every day of the year, not just today”.
- ”I love you so much, my dear, that for my affection there will never be a measure. When you smile at me and when you kiss me, the whole, the whole soul is filled with happiness”.
- “A million thanks and a lifetime of happiness, to the only person in the world who will always be with me through thick and thin, my Mom.”
- “Thank you Mom for your love, patience, understanding and putting up with my rudeness all the time”.
All children, like all mothers, are unique and that is why some will appreciate more affectionate phrases and messages while others can find too much affection cloying.
For this reason, apart from the most sentimental or classic phrases in which some famous phrases are also included, we have also highlighted some messages that bring out the sense of humor of a child.
A couple of months after paying tribute to the parents of the family on Father’s Day, it is the turn of the mothers: those who take care of us and raise us, or as Rigoberta Bandini would say “those who always have broth in the fridge”.
Every first Sunday in May, the children give gifts to their parents to make Mother’s Day a special moment with the family.
Whether due to a lack of inspiration to finish a letter or because you are looking for a short phrase to fill out a gift card, here are up to 100 alternatives to express love towards a mother.
For the Sentimental
The love that is felt towards a mother is unmatched and what better day to give a few measured and affectionate words. There are numerous ways to express everything you feel to your parents, but here is a selection of phrases that go straight to the heart:
- I owe you so much and you ask me so little… that I don’t know how I’m going to be able to pay you back even half of the love you give me every day. Thanks, Mom. For all! Congratulations!
- They say that the love of a mother for a child is not comparable to anything. I can confirm. You don’t know how lucky I feel to have been the protagonist of all your love. I love you, mom!
- I don’t tell you as much as I should, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel it. Taking advantage of your day, I wanted to write how much I love you and how important you are in my life. Congratulations, mom!
- Mother, your love is truly blind because you began to love me before seeing what it was like
- It is called mom, but it is pronounced the most valuable woman in the world. Happy day, Mom!
- You are the best example of kindness and delivery, you are sweetness, affection, and love and without fear of being wrong, I can say that you are the best mother in the world.
- For your wonderful talent of being a mom. Happy mother’s day!
- A mother’s love is the fuel that makes the human being achieve the impossible.
- You are the best of me. I love you mom!
- Thinking of you on Mother’s Day and wish you lots of love.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a most amazing woman who is such an inspiration to all of us.
- Your home is the scene of some of my happiest memories. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and lucky I am to be blessed with such a loving, caring, and wonderful mother like you.
- Mom is the queen of hugs and great solutions.
- Thanks Mom. Only you give me everything without asking for anything in return.
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but luckily you were always by my side.
- Unconditional love exists, and it bears your name. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Since I came to this world until I leave, you will always be in my heart.
- For carrying such a big heart in such a small body. Happy Mother’s Day!
- For being the most beautiful love story I have and will have. I love you!
- You are the door that will always be open, the cup of tea and the calm after the storm. I adore you!
- Sometimes I feel that the whole world has abandoned me, but there is always one person who is still standing trusting me and that person is you.
- I could tell you with a rhyme, or better with a flower, but I’ll tell you in words: mom you’re the best!
For the Classics
From the typical ‘thank you, ‘honey’ and ‘good wishes’ to some of the famous phrases of public figures addressed directly to their mother, they are collected in the following lines so that children with the most classic and correct tastes can transmit everything your appreciation and feelings to your parent.
- Congratulations on your day, mom. Thank you for giving me life and for making me the person I am.
- On this special day, I want to send you all my love in the form of a text. With all my best wishes and deepest love. Congratulations.
- May this day (and your whole life) be full of good times and smiles. that I wish to appear in it. I hope to contribute to it. Congratulations, mom!
- It may sound cliché, but you are indeed the best mother in the world. I love you mom! Congratulations on your day!
- Thank you for being my warm and bright light. I love you mom!
- They say there are seven wonders in the world, and I think you are the eighth.
- Little big things from a great mother: solutions for everything, pampering, patience, advice, a sense of humor and lots of love. Happy day, mom!
- A mother can take everyone’s place, but no one can take her place.
- The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant, don’t you think? Thank you for everything you do for me, mom!
- Home is where your mother is.
- The best thing about me is my mother.
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning on unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
- “I love my mother like trees love water and sun. She helps me grow, prosper and reach great heights .” —Terry Guillemets
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother and there are a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “Deciding on having a child is transcendental. It is deciding forever to have your heart outside your body.”—Elizabeth Stone
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship.” —Robert A. Heinlein
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of humanity.” —Kahlil Gibran
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do, not something you are.”—Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you don’t see them, they continue to support the family.” —Susan Gale
For the Funniest
Either because you want something more original, give it a personal touch or because you want it to be a lighter message, here you will find a list of alternatives that include rhymes, allusions to the customs of any mother and some that are customizable.
- I have so many reasons to love you: you are good, patient, an infallible advisor, funny… But if there is something for which you deserve all my praise, it is that potato omelette that drives everyone who tries it crazy. For the good of the world, don’t stop doing it. I love you mom!
- Mami, madre, mamu, mamuska, mama… I have called you in a thousand different ways and you have answered them all. Don’t you think you’re stocking up on too many personalities? Maybe you do have to be a little crazy to love a son like me. Congratulations on your day!
- It’s spelled mom, but it’s pronounced: “the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met.”
- When you thought about being a mother, you never thought that you would get a son as rare as me, right? You could have guessed it: like-like, like-like (hehehehe). Just kidding, mom. You are the best person I know. I love you! Congratulations!
- I was going to congratulate you on Mother’s Day on Facebook, but I realized that you don’t have a profile. Better I return to the traditional to wish you all the best in the world. Congratulations, mom!
- When in doubt, my mother always helps. Happy day, mom!
- Mom, when I ask you for a hand, you give me eight. Thank you!
- Every time you asked me “Who do you think I am?”, I should have answered: “the best mother in the world”.
- A concerned mother investigates better than FB I. Happy day mom!
- My mother is that person who wants me to bundle up even to go to the beach.
- In the entire solar system, you are the star that knows how to shine best.
- No lottery will give me the fortune to have you as a mom.
- Mom, I confess: I love you more than cheese pizza!
- Mom, I love you for everything you’ve done and especially that you remind me to drink my juice before the vitamins run out.
- You are my favorite mom!
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, it comes with a mom. Happy day!
- I have so many reasons to love you: you are good, patient, an infallible advisor, funny… But if there is something for which you deserve all my praise, it is that potato omelette.
- Dear mommy, do you remember how these years full of love have been? If the answer is yes, there is nothing to worry about, despite the years, your memory is still intact. Happy day.
- Breast! Congratulations! This afternoon I’m going to see you and give you a super big hug. How much tupperware do I carry?
For Ironic and Funny Children
Not all children are the best in the world, nor are all mothers the best in the world and for this reason, the following selection of phrases includes a mischievous perspective that highlights some of the weaknesses of any child but with a sense of humor because After all, no one is perfect.
- I had to fight to extend my arrival time at home, I had to babysit my brothers and I had to see how my favorite toys passed into hands that were not mine. Despite this, I love you very much, Mom. Thank you for being in my life ALWAYS. Congratulations!
- I was always the most responsible of my siblings, and that’s why I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on Mother’s Day. Jokes aside, I wanted to express everything I love you in writing. Congratulations, mom!
- No matter how hard life is, at least you don’t have ugly kids.
- Thank you for those “speeches” I never want to hear. I love you, mama!
- Mom, I said I love you, period.
- Mom, many years later I recognize that you were right.
- Mothers are the only workers who never have vacations.
- Mom, on my calendar it says that today I have to tell you how much I love you. And tomorrow, and the day after…
- Thank you mom for putting up with so many headaches. What patience you must have!
- Nothing is lost until my mother can’t find it.
- My mother taught me ophthalmology: ‘You’ll see when we get home…’
- Behind a good son, there is always a great mother. The happy day mom!
- I had to inherit used clothes, I had to study with worn books and I had to put up with my older brother calling me ‘dwarf’. Despite this, I love you very much, Mom. Thank you for making me the person I am today. You are the most wonderful mother in the world.
- My older brothers left home before me, so I took over the housework that used to be part of their duties. Isn’t there a day dedicated to little children? While we wait for it to arrive, I send you all the love in the world through these letters. Thanks for putting up with me. Congratulations!
- Mom, thank you for being in the worst moments to hug me and tell me: “I told you so”.
- A mother forgives EVERYTHING, except losing a tupperware. The happy day mom!
- Who needs an alarm clock, having a mother who, if you ask her to get up at 8:00, wakes you up at 7:00 saying it’s 9:00.
- On this day I want to congratulate the most beautiful being in life, but I lost his number, can you pass it to me?
Mother’s Day pays homage to the women who gave us life but before they arrived, our grandmothers were on this earth who, as some of the following phrases say, are twice a mother and it is always a good time to recognize everything the affection and love we feel towards them. Therefore, here we have highlighted some ideas that are aimed at them.
- As a mother, you are the best, but as a grandmother, you are the lemon pear.
- mother twice. Twice the affection. Twice love. Mom did it for me and you did it for her too. Happy day, grandmother!
- There is only one thing better than having you as a mother: that my children have you as a grandmother too. I love you!
- Grandma, for being like my second mother, for taking care of me, pampering me and giving me so much love. Love you!
- The best mothers become super grandmothers and you are the best proof of this. Happy day!
- Grandma, thank you for being the light on my path, joy in my day and who gives me all your love. Happy day for two.
- Dear grandmother, happy day! Thank you for being the best of all mothers, both for your children and for your grandchildren.
- As a mother, you are the most and as a grandmother, I don’t even tell you.
- I take advantage of this Mother’s Day to tell you that you are going to be a grandmother. Congratulations!
- My grandmother is a mother but with more experience.
- Grandma, it would be too much to ask you to come down from heaven and hug me! I miss you, the second mother!
- Grandmother: a little bit of a mother, a little bit of a teacher, a little bit of a best friend and a little bit of an accomplice. Happy grandmother’s day!
Beautiful Dedications for Happy Mother’s Day
- “Many times you spoiled me but you also corrected me and taught me to fight for life with my own strength. Without you I would never have come this far . You deserve everything, so on this special date I wish with all my strength that you do not miss smiles on your face Happy Mother’s Day!”
- ” Dear mom , you always look at me tenderly, you always take care of me and you worry so that I don’t miss anything. Today I want to give you back at least a little bit of everything you’ve done for me, so I hope that the details I have prepared for you on this date they bring you a lot of joy. Happy Day, Mom! “
- “Mother is one of the few words in this world that contains so many meanings inside, just as I feel so many beautiful things for you when I see you. I want the hours to pass soon so we can get together and enjoy this day that is just for you. Congratulations! “
- “Mom, together we have many photos and, as you can see, in all of them we come out smiling because there is no moment that I do not enjoy living by your side. I thank God very much for having granted me the joy of having you in my life. a happy Mother’s Day!”
Your Mother will feel very happy after you dedicate all these beautiful wishes that we hope you liked too. See you very soon, do not forget to visit us.
Charming Wishes for Mother’s Day free for Whatsapp or Facebook
How many of us have wanted to describe the meaning of the word Mom and have lacked the time and words to do so.
A Mom is our everything, our world, she is the most important being in our lives, she is the one who brought us to life, who spent nine months in her womb taking care of us and feeding us; she is the one who deserves all our love, respect, fidelity and more.
A Mom is the only person in the world who would never abandon us because if it were hers, she would take even the wedding bread for feeding us. It is incredible how many beautiful feelings can be harbored in the heart of a Mother and see how great her love is for a child.
Beautiful Messages to Dedicate Free Mother’s Day for Whatsapp
- “They say that all fulfillment of a lady is when she is a Mom. Carrying with her in her womb a creature that grows day by day is an inexplicable feeling.
A Mom’s love has no limits or borders because she is capable of giving her life for her children and that is something we must value. To you who is a Mom, I want to wish you many congratulations on your day .”
- “What better occasion than this day we celebrate Mothers’ Day to raise our glass and pay them a nice tribute. You Mommies are the purity of life, you are our joys, our desire to fight and get ahead. We know that without you nothing would be possible because our hearts would be empty.
Mother is only one and she can never be replaced by another person. The work they do with each of us is worthy of admiration. I love you so much, Mom, and I want to wish you and all the Mommies a happy day .”
- “I am sure that the Lord was not wrong in giving women the mission of being Mothers. You make life a world full of happiness, that sorrows are forgotten, that tears are of happiness, that pain calms down and many more things. I feel very grateful to my Mom for being the exemplary Mother who lights up all my days.
To all the Mommies I want to wish you a wonderful day and don’t forget how much we love you. Congratulations.”
- “This special day for Moms, I want to ask God to fill each one of you with blessings. May it give them the strength they need to continue with the mission entrusted to them; May you give them health, love, wisdom and much more.
I ask the Lord to give them many years of life so that they can be by our side and never miss us. If we are what we are, it is thanks to you. I adore you, pretty mommy, may you and all the mommies have a happy day .
- “This is the best day to tell my Mom how grateful I am to her for all the love she gives me, for her good advice, for her unconditional support, for the shoulder she lends me to cry on, for teaching me the right path. and many things that I carry engraved in my heart. Mommy you don’t know how much I love you and I will love you all my life . Have a nice Mother’s Day everyone.”
- “To the Moms present and absent on this beautiful day that is yours, I want to wish you the best in the world. Congratulations.”
Share these lovely free Mother’s Day wishes for Skype and Messenger that are full of love.
Beautiful Congratulations to Send on Mother’s Day
Normally, what is most popular on Mother’s Day is to give her a gift, either personal or something for the house, accompanied by hugs and kisses.
On this occasion, you can make Mother’s Day different by expressing all the love you have for her, everything you admire in her and how happy it makes you have her as a Mother and one of the ways is by sending her a congratulations message for the day of the mother e.
Lines below you can see a list of beautiful messages of congratulations for her day that you can send through a text message or using social networks such as Twitter, or WhatsApp, and post on her wall among others.
You can also download a virtual card and personalize it with your message, you will see the emotion reflected in the face of your Mother.
The Best Happy Mother’s Day Messages to Send by Cell Phone
- “Mother, what a great word, it contains so many things at the same time that cannot be explained, for me, my Mother is the person for whom I feel the most admiration and to whom I am grateful for all these years of life. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.”
- “My goodness, just as the depth of the sea and the immensity of the sky are infinite, that is how great is the love I have for you, if I could find a thousand words to tell you, then I would tell you a thousand, I love you Mommy, have a happy day of the Mother .”
- “The most beautiful thing at the end of the night is when I go to sleep because I see you come into my room, wrap me up and give me a kiss on the forehead wishing me sweet dreams, that peace can only be achieved by a Mother. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “It is a lie who says that angels are only in heaven, for me you are an angel and you are by my side. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “This is the saddest day of my life, it is the first time that I will not be able to greet you, you do not know how much I miss you, it is an immense pain that no one can imagine, and that I never thought would have to happen, lucky you if you have someone to greet…, I will love you until eternity…, my dear beloved old lady, I will shout to the sky so that you can hear me, happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Mamita, even if you are no longer with us, there is not a day when we do not always miss you and together with my brothers we have a lot to thank life for having the best Mom in the world thank you for your efforts for your unconditional love for your sacrifices and I know that although you are not physically you are still with us you are our angel I love you Mama !!”
- “HAPPY Mother’s Day” may God always shower blessings on each one of them, give them a lot of strength to be the support of many homes in this life, and may all that effort be gratified with the best children they can have.
- “HAPPY DAY Mother Thank you God for still having my Mother by my side, for being a very important person in my life, with that character, effort that she puts into things, she has everything she set out to do, for having worked so hard in her life, for being an example to follow, I love you so much Mamita , and I will always do the impossible so that you are very well and happy, your daughter who sometimes gives you headaches…but I promise to continue behaving well. Thank you for being my mother.”
Greetings to all the Mothers I know, starting with my mother, little sister, co-mothers, friends, and acquaintances, I hope you have had a very nice day.”
We are sure that these messages of congratulations for Mother’s Day will make your Mom feel very happy.