Last Updated on May 20, 2021 by Mary J. Grice
Happy Birthday Daddy in Heaven: The loss of a loved one, especially a close father, causes so much grief. It might be painful to remember him on his birthday, but you will find peace knowing your dad is happy in heaven watching you.
Send your late father some of these messages to celebrate his birthday.
- I would like to wish the greatest dad who ever lived a fantastic birthday. I know the angels sing a beautiful song for you in heaven.
- I feel like a part of me has gone missing since you left. I know one day I will see you in heaven when the time is right. May this big day be unforgettable.
- Sometimes I would like you to be here to give me directions and advice, as you have always done. I lost a great gift, but I know that everything will be fine. Enjoy every second of the day.
- I miss you so much, daddy. Whenever it’s your birthday, I remember all the good times we had and I wish they never ended. I will keep these memories forever.
- Dad, today is your birthday, but I won’t be able to bring you any gifts. The best I can do is wish you all the best as you celebrate with the angels in heaven today. You will be remembered forever.
- I often find it challenging to have a bright day when the sunlight in my life has been carried away by death. You were a great father to me, and therefore I celebrate you on this special day.
- The only piece of happiness that I get from losing you is knowing that you are very happy wherever you are. Have a wonderful birthday, father.
- I know the angels sing sweet songs to you as you celebrate this great day. I wish we could also hear the joyful melodies they sing.
- Today, when you celebrate your birthday, I can’t help but sing out loud your favorite song for you. I hope you hear my voice from above.
- You were my strength when you were here, and I know that you are there, still giving me enough strength and guidance to carry on in life. As we celebrate this wonderful day, I pray that you will find all the peace you deserve.
- Today is your birthday and I pour out my heart to you because I know that you are listening somewhere. I pray that the angels in heaven will celebrate this day with you by hosting a grand party on your behalf.
- Since you left us, I have always had the feeling that a part of me is missing. I know that someday I will feel healthy again when I meet you in heaven. Until then, celebrate this day with joy.
- As I get older, I begin to understand most of the lessons you’ve thought about life for me, and they play a big role in making me a better person. Thanks Dad. Have a melody – a filled birthday.
- Dad, your absence hurts a lot, and my life has never been like you, but I know you must be smiling at me out there somewhere when I celebrate your birthday today.
- The reason I can stand up for myself today is that you encouraged me. This is something I will never forget. I would like to thank you and wish you a great birthday.
- Happy birthday, dad. I would be lost without you. You helped me ascend to where I am today, and for that, I can never thank you enough.
- You were a very good person here on earth. For this reason, I believe that you are there in heaven, having fun with other great people who have done it. I hope to do it there someday. Good luck on this special day.
- I couldn’t have asked for a better father. You were everything a son needs in a father. Thank you for being there for me. Enjoy every moment when you celebrate your birthday.
- The way you made us all laugh when we dined together is something I will always miss. You have made your stay around you unforgettable. Have an unforgettable day.
- Yes, I lost the most amazing person in my life, but it’s good that I will always have beautiful memories of him with me. Super birthday wherever you are!
- Dad, I’m having a lot of fun here when I celebrate your birthday today. I know you have a lot of fun there too. You may not be here now, but I know that nothing can truly tear us apart.
- “Great husband and father” is what is written on your gravestone. I know you were something more. You were the greatest father ever. I believe you are having a lot of fun.
- I hardly get mad at people because you taught me a lot about forgiveness and all the other great virtues that I proudly possess today. You really made me a better person. Have a thrill-filled birthday party.
- Heaven is the only place good people like you find themselves. Today as you celebrate, I believe that every soul in heaven wishes you a great day.
- I know that you left us because you had to do something more elsewhere. I wish you all the best for your new assignments, but be sure to take a break and celebrate this big day as we do here.
- I will never forget how you were a great father, not only for us but for society as a whole. Celebrating this big day in your honor is the least we can do to appreciate who you were to us.
- You are my motivation. You are the reason why I strive every day to go to heaven someday so that I can see you again. I know that you are surely enjoying this special day.
For More of Our Top Recommendations