Last Updated on November 11, 2021 by Mary J. Grice
A nurse is not just a doctor’s assistant, she is the personification of kindness, compassion, caring. What to present to a nurse is a question that worries both grateful patients and those who are friends with the person of this respectable profession.
Let’s present some of the most successful gifts for nurses.
First, it must be remembered that a nurse is not only a certified specialist but also a woman. Therefore, an exquisite bouquet of sweets, flowers, or even balloons is an excellent option for what to present to a nurse.
The gift basket can be beautifully packed with elite sets of tea, coffee, expensive boxes with cookies and sweets, real chocolate, a bottle of light wine and elegantly packaged cheese. It all depends on your imagination and certain financial capabilities. A nurse will certainly be delighted with such a gift since all the best, as a rule, go to doctors, nurses are not often pampered with all like that.
Secondly, thinking about what to give to the nurse, do not rule out cool options. This could be, for example, a medical souvenir, a giant syringe, or a gift stethoscope. A gift reward would be ideal. You can present the nurse with a medal with an individual design, on which to write warm and heartfelt words to the hero of the occasion. The engraving made to your order will make the gift especially interesting and preferable.
Finally, when choosing what to give your nurse, do not pass by gift certificates. Every real woman, even one who takes a lot of time and energy to work, should have free time to devote to her beloved. In this case, the gift certificate will encourage your acquaintance, girlfriend or beloved to go to a beauty salon, or a manicure studio, hairdresser or spa massage.
Give the nurse an opportunity to relax and have fun. She herself may not find time for this, the presence of a paid certificate will certainly inspire her to such an event. By the way, such certificates are different, you can present, for example, a certificate for the purchase of luxury cosmetics or expensive French lingerie. You decide. And rejoice in the gift to her. The last example, of course,
And the last thing I would like to advise is an unusual anti-stress gift. The work of a nurse is not an easy one, only the representatives of this most difficult profession know how much strength, both mental and physical, sometimes the endless shifts of nurses are carried away. In this regard, a salt lamp that can shine with soft relaxing light and bring significant health benefits, a bright anti-stress pillow, or a Night Star Projector can be a wonderful gift.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gift Ideas for a Nurse on Her Professional Holiday
- 1.1 – Medical Gown
- 1.2 – Whitecoat
- 1.3 – Mug
- 1.4 – ID Holder
- 1.5 – The Original First Aid Kit
- 1.6 – Ballpoint Pen “Syringe”.
- 1.7 – Chocolate Medical Kit
- 1.8 – Thematic Cake
- 1.9 – Gift Certificate for a Dance Lesson
- 1.10 – Gift Medal
- 1.11 – Salt Lamp
- 1.12 – Slippers
- 1.13 – Foot Massager
- 1.14 – Magnetic Posture Corrector
- 1.15 – Foot Mask
- 1.16 – Book of Wishes
- 1.17 – Towel
- 1.18 – Chocolate Wishes
- 2 Original Gifts for Nurses
- 3 Nurse Gift Ideas
- 4 What to Give a Nurse for a Birthday
- 5 What to Give a Nurse or Nurse: Professional Souvenirs
Gift Ideas for a Nurse on Her Professional Holiday
– Medical Gown
The medical staff of any medical institution works in special clothes of light colors. Probably, this particular clothing belongs to the constant needs of nurses.
Nursing students or professionals, nurses always wear that famous white coat. Many are accompanied from their stage of the university and sometimes it is necessary to renew it for a new one.
It is important that it has a pocket to store everything you need and that it is of high quality, preferably made of natural cotton.
A gift mug is a tried and true classic. For such a case, a white cup is suitable. Present a large cup. It is useful for both tea and coffee. Ceramics feel great in the microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator.
– ID Holder
Carrying the identification in an authentic way is possible.
Getting a smile from patients in a hospital is another of the nurses’ tasks and also the most rewarding.
It is as easy as using these retractable reel badge holders, it includes three different designs to vary each day or to give to another person or hospital companion.
– The Original First Aid Kit
And finally, a few new products. The idea of the first aid kit belongs to the young British designer Gabriele Meldaikyte. Recently, this young graduate decided to approach the problem of first aid. The main task of the project is to create a first-aid kit with intuitive and visual instructions for the provision of medical care. The original title is “First Aid Kit Provides One-Handed Relief”. The new concept of the first aid kit includes three sections – burns, cuts and abrasions.
- The author tried to design the first aid kit in such a way that it was comfortable to use with just one hand.
- The project will go on free sale in the coming year.
– Ballpoint Pen “Syringe”.
The pen is shaped like a syringe containing a colored liquid. The gift is presented in red, blue, green and yellow. A measuring scale is applied to the body. The material is plastic. The liquid inside the “syringe” gives the impression that the drug has been collected. An original stationery gift for a nurse at an acceptable cost.
- Snap-off mechanism. Replaceable core.
- Thematic presentation for healthcare professionals and pharmacists. The size will be 13×1 cm.
– Chocolate Medical Kit
And this is another idea of what to give a nurse in gratitude. The set of sweets is represented by several square tiles with a cartoon sketch. On the back of the wrapper, there is a humorous text. A small gift set will help you thank the nurse for your attention.
- Optionally, you can purchase a set of 12 or 4 tiles.
- Dark or milk chocolate. The size of the package is 14.7×11.2×1.5 cm.
– Thematic Cake
A beautiful custom-made cake decorated with a thematic inscription and a comic sculpture in the form of a large syringe or a figurine of a nurse in a white coat can become an original gift for Nurse’s Day.
Women will appreciate a delicious gift over a cup of tea with colleagues.
– Gift Certificate for a Dance Lesson
Alternatively, a gift certificate for a dance lesson can be presented to the nurse. The dream of many women is to learn to dance. However, quite often, there are a number of reasons on the way to attending a dance school – being busy at work, lack of finances or natural shyness.
– Gift Medal
The ideal gift for a professional holiday is a gift version of the medal. It will be gorgeous if this award is made to order, decorated with an individual inscription with good wishes and the name of the addressee.
– Salt Lamp
Nursing is not the easiest job. Night shifts contribute to the expenditure of energy, both physical and mental. It is difficult for an ordinary person to imagine how hard the work of a medical worker is.
Nice slippers can be considered a necessary element of work clothes for nurses.
– Foot Massager
The device that massages the legs is sure to be a nice gift for a nurse. She spends most of the work shift on her feet.
– Magnetic Posture Corrector
Perfect posture is the pride of any woman.
A magnetic posture corrector will be an excellent gift. The corrector with magnets will strengthen weakened back muscles, improve blood circulation, eliminate pain symptoms, and restore nutrition to the muscle corset. It needs to be worn for several hours every day and does not require additional exercise.
– Foot Mask
A foot mask is an interesting gift.
All women, to the best of their strength and capabilities, take care of the face, neck and arms, and pay attention to their legs last.
Taking proper care of your feet improves your well-being and appearance.
– Book of Wishes
This gift will delight experienced dreamers and make those who are just learning to dream think. Many write down past events, but few plan their future.
Maybe it’s time to start? For example, from May 12, from the day of his professional holiday. Why not plan a promotion, summer vacation, or a new fur coat. All desires, from the simplest to the most ambitious, are realized faster if prescribed in advance.
At first glance, a towel is a fairly common and commonplace gift, albeit a very necessary one. However, there is no need to jump to conclusions.
In online stores, you can find towels packed in a very original way – in the form of cakes, pastries, muffins, apples and other goodies. They cannot be immediately distinguished from real confectionery.
– Chocolate Wishes
Real Belgian chocolate bars with engraved wishes called “Serious wishes” from the Konfael factory. Doesn’t it look like anything?
New Year’s tradition is to write a wish on paper and eat it to come true. The same can be done with this original gift. Only instead of an unappetizing piece of paper, you are invited to enjoy the taste of real chocolate.
Original Gifts for Nurses
Although not all gifts should have a specific use, they can be simple to make them smile or accompany them in their day-to-day and remember you fondly, such as mugs with personalized phrases with mr wonderful phrases, saturated nurse books, nursing articles getting sick or sick.
If what you are looking for is a gift for a nurse or gifts for nurses that will be useful in their day-to-day in the hospital or health center, look at these nursing accessories to give to girls and boys.
– Coloring Book
For the most difficult moments or those nurses who live under stress, a mandala-type coloring book that soothes even in times of pandemics.
In addition to beautiful illustrations, it contains funny phrases that only the sanitary guild will understand, with this gift, you are right yes or yes, if not, click on the link yourself and read the comments of other buyers, you are sure of it!
– Pocket Saver
Although the robes have pockets, these are always messy and full of utensils; Nursing scissors, pens, tape …
With an organizer pocket, everything is in sight and it can also be changed from one gown to another easily thanks to its magnetized system.
It weighs little and is the right size for the robe, you won’t notice you are wearing it however you will wear it a lot!
It is perfect for nurses but it is also a pocket saver for a nursing assistant.
– Sanitary Clogs
Every nurse or nursing assistant wears rubber clogs at work.
They are comfortable and easy to clean, designed for people who spend many hours on their feet.
Thanks to its 2.8 cm heel, it relaxes legs and joints, reducing muscle fatigue.
Super fun prints with sanitary motifs!
– Pocket Watch
In some medical centers, wristwatches are not allowed as you have to wear gloves or get your hands wet …
That is why pocket watches are the ideal gift option for nurses, doctors or nursing assistants.
A light and resistant quartz watch made of quartz and with a super colorful and cheerful design.
– Pendrive or USB
For nursing students, for nurses or opponents, a personalized USB memory will not go unnoticed by anyone.
Available in different storage capacities, from 8GB to 64GB to fit everything, papers, exams or movies!
Includes a box to store it and different designs.
– Mouse Pad
And if you give a pen drive as a gift, you cannot miss a mouse pad for a nurses’ computer.
An original gift with funny designs, funny phrases and non-slip.
Nurse Gift Ideas
After a successful recovery, the thought often comes to thank the medical professional by presenting him with something inexpensive but remarkable.
Today’s article will focus on gifts for nurses. After all, this is the same person who contributed to your treatment, rehabilitation or childbirth. The editors of the Podarok. Press websites have tried to collect the most recent and useful gift ideas.
– Thermo Mug “Awakening”
The peculiarity of this mug is that when pouring boiling water, the sleepy image of the eyes turns into a peppy look. When the mug cools down, the reverse transformation occurs. If you do not know what to give the nurses when you leave the hospital, then a chameleon mug can be a very relevant gift. For maternity nurses who have to spend a lot of time on medical duty, the gift will be a useful attribute of night shifts.
- This mug is made of ceramic. The volume is 250 ml. The size will be 11x8x9 cm.
- A gift for those who like to start their morning with a hot cup of coffee.
– Sweet Set “Tasty Help”
Another idea for a birthday present for a nurse is a large jar full of gummy sweets. On the back, there is an instruction label with funny recommendations on how to better experience the happiness that is inside the jar. The volume is 250 or 500 ml.
- A delicious gift that every woman is pleased to receive.
- A great sign of attention for a nurse aged 18 to 99.
– Medical USB Stick
Another useful birthday present for a nurse is a thematic flash drive. The body of the flash drive can be selected depending on the direction of professional activity. There are a lot of similar accessories on medical topics. It can be a flashcard in the form of pill capsules, a thermometer, a syringe, or even a human bone.
- A nice little thing that will definitely make your healthcare provider smile.
- Low cost, large assortment.
– Drinking Container “Doctor”
Medical-style soft drinking container. The first option looks very creepy because it is similar to a container for a blood transfusion. A bag like this is great for house parties, especially if you write your guests’ names on the tag. The drink can be wine, juice or cocktails. The second version of the package is a medical gown with a statoscope. He looks more neutral. The bags are reusable.
- A spectacular idea for themed medical, corporate events. The bags will dilute your idea of drinking.
- The material is plastic. The bag has a capacity of 300 ml, which is slightly larger than a standard glass of red wine.
– Cookie-themed Set
There are a lot of ideas for giving to a nurse. One has only to look at the site of the pastry shop and immediately stumble upon new, unusual sets. So, for example, you can present thematic cookies in the icing as a gift. It is made with pictures of medical attributes. The lead time for such orders is usually 3 to 5 days. Handmade.
- The set is packed in a box and decorated with a ribbon. A worthy birthday present for a nurse.
- Another gift idea from a patient might be a themed cake.
– Portable Charger
Some will say that flowers are the best gratitude gift. However, there are also those who primarily appreciate the functionality of the gift. For example, a medical-style PowerBank might be a useful idea. Such a gift will be useful both at home and on medical duty. The body is made in the form of a statuette of a doctor.
- The capacity of the bank is from 2600 mAh.
- A themed gift for a nurse that will be useful at work. The body is made of plastic and silicone.
– “Tooth” Pen Holder
And this idea will suit the staff of dental centers. The stylized tooth stand is suitable for both toothbrushes and stationery such as pens and pencils. The stand is presented in 6 colors: white, blue, pink, yellow, purple and green.
- A great gift for the medical staff of dentistry.
- An inexpensive and bright gift. The size is 10x7x7 cm.
What to Give a Nurse for a Birthday
Nurses spend most of their shifts on their feet. Nice comfortable slippers that can be worn at work will be a great gift for them.
If your birthday girl loves to read, a good book will delight her. It can also be a solid medical reference if she is continuing her education.
Theater or concert tickets can also be a pleasant surprise. But such a gift must be presented in advance so that the nurse can coordinate this cultural event with her work schedule.
Hard work, night shifts take a lot of energy. An unusual anti-stress gift will help you relax. A bright pillow with a cheerful print, an indoor fountain, a relaxing lamp projecting the night sky, and a salt lamp with soft light are great gifts to help preserve your health.
Give the nurse an opportunity to pamper yourself. Give her a subscription to the pool, a gift certificate to a beauty salon.
Whatever gift you choose, it must be accompanied by a bouquet of flowers and sincere words of gratitude.
What to Give a Nurse or Nurse: Professional Souvenirs
Nurses and brothers are the right hands of any doctor. And despite the fact that on holidays everyone rushes with gifts to the one who cured them, do not forget about the rest of the staff. Only from the outside, it seems that they are always busy with paperwork and endless scribbling. In fact, these strong-minded people daily provide help and support to the sick, making them believe in their recovery. It doesn’t matter on what holiday you decide to buy a present for a person, the main thing is not to be banal.
Every second person thinks that the best surprise is a box of chocolates and champagne. But you can easily dislike sweets and drink alcohol. So make sure you know these little things in advance.
Diversify the gray everyday life of a doctor’s assistant with a well-chosen present, try to show originality and not become like other patients who happily carry standard gift sets. Imagine yourself in the place of a nurse, what would you dream of sitting at your desk?
- Real quality coffee. Isn’t that what you think when you start your day at 7 in the morning? Together with coffee, an unusual cup and a bag of delicious cookies will look appropriate. Such a gift will cheer you up at the beginning of the day as well as possible.
- A comfortable, beautiful handle is quite suitable as an option for a presentation without reason. Imagine how many pens it takes to fill out a pile of medical records every day!
- Certificate for foot massage. During the working day, the staff in the clinic winds so many kilometers, moving from one office to another, that the athletes will envy. Give the woman the opportunity to relax and get some rest.
- An original watch complete with an imitation of medical instruments will decorate the girl’s desktop. How can you overlook lunchtime on such a clock?
Floral products will be a wonderful addition to the main surprise. A large beautiful bouquet will make even a tired beauty smile. If you are not familiar with the gifted person, it is quite possible to hand over an envelope with money. But such a gesture may offend your good friend, be careful.
To Hardworking Nurses,
Men are also found in this seemingly purely female profession. They also communicate with patients, help the doctor, write out certificates and fill out medical records. If you are faced with the question – what to give to such a man, feel free to look for the most useful things for a person of this profession. Men do not value trinkets, but what they really need:
- A set under the interesting title “So much a doctor’s book.” At first glance, it looks like a medical postulate, but upon opening it, the gifted person will find inside a damask in the form of a funny little man and several piles. Original, isn’t it? You should look for such a present in souvenir shops; it is perfect for those who prefer something stronger to juice on holidays.
- A bouquet of fruits and vegetables. Or sausage and cheese. Don’t be surprised, most flower shops now offer such unusual souvenirs. Not everyone dares to give a man flowers, but an edible surprise – what could be better?
- A flash drive in the form of a man in a medical uniform. In the 21st century, almost any person will find a use for this accessory, so feel free to hand over the little thing.
- The diary is perfect as a symbolic presentation for organized men who like to plan things for the week ahead.
The fact that a person works in the field of medicine does not at all make him particularly pretentious for souvenirs. Try to choose the right, but at the same time, not very expensive gift, as many people believe that this obliges them to make a reciprocal gesture.
Not With an Injection, but With a Joke
During fleeting weekdays, most often do not notice how the weeks and months pass. It is not surprising because when you work with a bunch of patients every day, you get very strong mental and physical fatigue. You have a great opportunity to please and even cheer up tired staff.
- Cake with original inscription. Think of the type of sweets and the inscription on it, based on the department in which the gifted person works.
- A bottle of expensive good alcohol, decorated under a medical uniform, will amuse the hero of the occasion. You can do this yourself using red and white fabrics. They just need to be glued to the bottle so that it becomes dressed in a makeshift nurse’s dressing gown.
- The box in the shape of a large tooth is an original little thing for a worker or a dental clinic worker. Do not forget about the specialty of the person being gifted, this can often be a very good hint in choosing an interesting thing.
- A set of soap in the form of medical instruments can be taken home or left in the office. It’s not for nothing that there is always a sink there!
- Ashtray in the form of lungs – a present with humor for a smoking nurse or nurse. In addition, most of those working in medicine love souvenirs that are related to anatomy.
Such symbolic souvenirs with humor should be given only to friends or loved ones working in this area. An outsider may not understand the meaning of a thing and be offended.
Despite the fact that the medical staff is not doctors, they are equally pleased to receive pleasant surprises. Therefore, choose special gifts – with imagination and a sense of proportion, try not to overdo it by choosing some kind of medical accessory or something like that. Believe me, this stuff is enough at work!