Last Updated on May 25, 2023 by Mary J. Grice
Any parent wants to buy the Best Christmas Gifts for Daughter. Even if the girl has grown up long ago and stopped believing in Santa Claus, you can make this holiday special and magical – the main thing is to choose the right Christmas present.
From this article, you will find out what you can give your daughter for Christmas, depending on the age of the girl. You can find DIY gift ideas, as well as tips and tricks for choosing the best gift.
Top 80 Ideas What to -Give Your Daughter for Christmas
Any girl is looking forward to the day when she can find the gift she has long dreamed of under the tree. The best practical, original and interesting ideas for what to give your beloved daughter for Christmas:
- A personal book of fairy tales or a collection of Christmas stories from famous writers.
- A set of colorings on a Christmas theme in hardcover.
- Neck scarf or a warm winter scarf.
- Touchscreen gloves for a smartphone that will allow you to use it even in the cold.
- Felted slippers made of sheep wool.
- Children’s handbag or small city backpack.
- Personalized decorative antistress pillow with soft filler.
- Several wooden Christmas tree decorations for hand painting, as well as special paints and felt-tip pens.
- Gift a set of honey or jam in colorful Christmas packaging.
- Gingerbread cookie with Christmas fortunes inside.
- Toys for finger theater.
- Home planetarium or a starry sky projector.
- Night light in the children’s room.
- An electronic butterfly or firefly in a glass jar.
- Backlit dance music mat.
- Educational tablet or laptop.
- The magic ball of predictions and decision-making.
- A flip-flop portrait that your daughter can make on her own.
- Box for storing jewelry and small items.
- Set for drawing with water or sand.
- A tablet for drawing with light.
- Board games (“Jenga”, “Monopoly”, “Activity”, “Piggy” and others).
- 3D pen with LCD display for creating volumetric models.
- Roombox is a room constructor with which a girl can create the room of her dreams.
- 3D puzzle in the form of a world landmark.
- DIY kit for creating jewelry, cosmetics or perfumery.
- A special child’s mannequin for creating makeup and hairstyles.
- A set for beading or making a box using the decoupage technique.
- A snowball machine or a set for making snow castles.
- Ice or sled.
- Special children’s skis.
- Ice skates with protection included.
- Gyro scooter, monocoque or balanceboard.
- Jump rope with a counter.
- A set for chemical or physical experiments if the girl is interested in science.
- Microscope or telescope.
- Modern wristwatch.
- Music box with a dancing ballerina.
- Warm blanket with sleeves.
- Overhead projector – with it, you can display an image from your smartphone on the wall and watch movies or cartoons on the big screen.
- Children’s sewing or knitting machine.
- Quality earmuffs with fur for cold weather.
- Overhead luminous headphones or laces.
- A set of crayons and colored hair extensions.
- An encyclopedia dedicated to the girl’s hobby.
- Aquafarm – self-regulating system, an aquarium with fish and plants on top.
- Gel ant (formicaria).
- Ecocube, with which you can independently grow a real plant – for example, spruce.
- A set of colorful face paintings for creating different looks.
- A culinary set for making Christmas cookies.
- Toys-characters from your favorite cartoons.
- Radio-controlled toy – princess car or limousine.
- A flying fairy that hovers over a special stand.
- Soft toy warmer.
- Easel, professional drawing paints, bright pencils and markers.
- Pajamas-Kigurumi in the form of any animal (bunny, tiger, panda).
- Bedspread, pillows, and bed linen with the image of the girl’s favorite cartoon character.
- Expensive diary with a beautiful cover, with a lock.
- Personalized pendant with engraving.
- Children’s easel.
- Tilda doll.
- Children’s earrings.
- Painting for embroidery.
- Little nurse’s set.
- Pillow with your favorite cartoon character.
- Bright children’s mug.
- A set of cosmetics for children.
- Girly wallet.
- Pottery set for creativity.
- Princess party dress.
- Bright backpack.
- A large set of markers.
- A set of children’s jewelry.
- Young actress kit.
- Stroller for dolls.
- Children’s play kitchen.
- Wooden bed for dolls.
- Children’s manicure set.
- A set for making homemade soap.
- Bath bombs.
- Toy pony.
- Big bobblehead.
- Children bicycle.
What to Give a Girl 1-5 Years Old for Christmas
See More: Birthday Gifts for 4-Year-Old Daughter
Not all small children realize the value of such holidays as Christmas, but this does not mean that they should be left without a gift. List of ideas that you can buy your little daughter for Christmas:
Christmas tree toy with a picture of a baby. An inexpensive but very warm and memorable gift. Order a Christmas tree toy with a personalized engraving or a photograph of a child from a specialized photo store, and then hang it on the tree. The face of your beloved daughter will delight you every time you walk by.
Ponycycle. A funny mechanical toy made in the shape of an animal – a horse, a zebra, a donkey or a lion, which at the same time is a full-fledged vehicle. With this toy, my daughter will develop coordination, learn to maintain correct posture and strengthen her muscles.
Play tent. By the age of 5, children enjoy crawling, running and exploring the things around them. Present the girl with a tent in which she will play, and if you also buy a special tunnel, you don’t have to worry about the baby’s safety – all her attention will be occupied by a new interesting little thing.
Other ideas that you can give your daughter up to 5 years old for the Christmas holidays:
- Bathing toy – clockwork duck, bath cubes, squeaky animals.
- Talking baby doll, as well as a stroller for him.
- Children’s kitchen or a set of dishes.
- Sound and light iron.
- Shopping trolley and cash register for games in the store.
- Children’s colorful photo album with pictures of my daughter.
Ideas of What to Give to a Daughter Aged 5-10 Years on Ng
See More: Best 10th Birthday Gift Ideas for Daughter
At this age, the girl has certain desires and dreams, and she already knows what she wants to receive for Christmas as a gift from Santa Claus or her parents. A girl aged 5-10 can be presented with the following gifts:
Big snow globe. A souvenir popular all over the world, inside which there is a house, a snowman or other object. If you shake the ball, beautiful artificial snow will fall on the inside of the model. Many children dream of such a ball, if your girl is one of them, give her this souvenir for Christmas.
Piggybank in the shape of a symbol of the coming year. Children are happy to save money for various souvenirs, things and sweets, and with the help of such a gift, this process will be more interesting and more active. You can also pick up an electronic model in the form of a safe or ATM if you do not want to donate a piggy bank in the form of an animal for any reason.
An interactive pet. A soft toy in the shape of a cat, dog or dinosaur that will help a girl to study and take her free time. Such toys can tell poems and fairy tales, tongue twisters and proverbs, they teach the child the alphabet and help prepare for school. An older girl can be presented with an interactive robot that can walk and even maintain a dialogue with the owner.
A few more interesting gift ideas for a daughter from 5 to 10 years old:
- A set of hair accessories (comb, elastic bands, flower clips).
- Microphone for singing karaoke.
- Barbie or princess doll (Anna and Elsa from Frozen, Rapunzel, Snow White or Cinderella).
- Puppet palace with carriage and furniture.
- A set of baby-caring cosmetics.
- Carnival princess costume complete with a chic diadem.
Original Christmas Gifts for a Girl for 10-15 Years
But what if my daughter already has enough dolls? And for Christmas, the girl herself really wants to receive something unusual as a gift.
From the age of 10, the girl is already considered a teenager. Perhaps she no longer believes in Santa Claus and Snow Maiden, but she is still waiting for a gift and attention from her parents. Here are the options for what you can give a girl 10-15 years old on NG:
- Musical instrument. Many teenagers are addicted to music, and therefore a gift associated with this hobby can be made. It can be a harmonica, a children’s drum for a smaller girl and a guitar, violin, or synthesizer for an older child. Other ideas: a guitar pick, a case, or a tutorial on how to play your favorite instrument.
- Instant print camera. With the help of this popular gadget, the girl will be able to take pictures immediately after the shutter of the camera is triggered. Some models are equipped with a special mirror for selfies, which means that a teenager will definitely like such a gift, especially if the girl is fond of photography and wants to associate her future life with this.
- Haircare device. At this age, the girl actively looks after herself, and her hair requires special care. Good gift ideas: a straightener, a temperature-controlled curling iron, a professional hairdryer, electric curlers, or an all-in-one device. You can also purchase a high-quality hairbrush, or pocket mirror and attach them to a gift.
- Electronic dog. Why not move away from the generally accepted stereotypes and give the baby such an unusual “four-legged friend”? In general, an electronic dog is like a robot. She knows how to bark, and -execute commands. Some models are even capable of wagging their tails. Others are “sharpened” to obedience to only one master and do not react to extraneous voices. Such toys are amusing in their similarity to real dogs.
- Musical carousel. A bright carousel will create a festive mood and will be a good gift for both Christmas and Christmas. Some carousels are made with a backlight function, so a similar present can be used as a night light.
- Mini donut-making machine. Not the cheapest gift, but it will delight a young admirer of culinary skills. There is also a similar toy with which you can make cotton candy.
Ideas, what else can you give your beloved daughter 10-15 years old for Christmas:
- Dressing table with a mirror in the girl’s room.
- Smartphone, tablet, e-book or other gadgets.
- Set for manicure and pedicure.
- Volumetric paints for fabrics of different colors.
- Sweatshirt with the image of your favorite band or a luminous T-shirt with an equalizer.
- Device for portable charging of gadgets.
Gift Ideas for an Adult Daughter
Let’s pay attention to what to give an adult daughter for Christmas:
- Glowing hair dye. Such a gift will please both a teenage daughter and a young woman of 20-25 years old. After all, you can have fun with glowing paint and get ready for a party, creating an unusual “extraterrestrial” image. After that, this paint is easily washed off without harming the hair.
- “Live” piggy bank. Now you can find such piggy bank souvenirs, in which the front part is made in the form of a human face. A coin is put in the “mouth”, which is then “eaten” and ends up in the box. Such a fun gift will be appreciated by a daughter with a sense of humor.
- Infrared keyboard. If a daughter has to work a lot at the computer, then she will definitely be surprised at such a gift. The meaning of such a keyboard is that it is, in fact, virtual: the image of the keys is projected onto the table surface using infrared rays. With such a gift, your daughter will immediately feel like a real “guest from the future” and will be able to surprise her friends and girlfriends.
- Alarm mat. All girls want to sleep in the morning. If your daughter is constantly late for lessons or skips couples, give her such a rug: it stops ringing heart-rendingly only when you stand on it with both feet.
- A printer that prints photos directly from your phone. Considering that now children are great with gadgets from an early age, a girl or a girl of almost any age will be delighted with such a gift. If your schoolgirl understands technology better than both parents combined, she will definitely appreciate the photo printer. After all, you can have fun with your friend, take a selfie or even take a picture with your beloved boy. And print the pictures right away, surprising your friends and girlfriends.
- Cosmetic cabinet. If your daughter has a ton of makeup, then this gift will help to put things in order and deal with countless tubes, palettes, jars and bottles.
The Best Christmas Gifts for Daughter? Of Course, a Doll!
No matter how much they talk about whether it is useful for little girls to play with a Barbie doll (and other similar models), little ones will still dream about it day and night.
When the Christmas tree is dressed up, it seems that a miracle is about to happen, and Santa Claus will give exactly that Barbie that the girl dreamed of all the previous year.
Of course, it is best to choose such a gift for the mother herself. After all, it will be easier for her to imagine herself in place of her daughter, to remember her own aspirations about Christmas gifts. It is worth remembering that a doll is not a doll. You can also buy an expensive Barbie in a certain costume – for example, a jockey’s outfit. And a girl who dreamed of a toy in a fluffy pink dress with sequins will definitely be disappointed with such a gift.
Another point that should be taken into account when buying such a gift for your daughter for Christmas is additional accessories for the doll. First of all, you cannot forget about additional clothes: skirts, dresses, and shoes. A wedding dress is an indispensable attribute of a Barbie.
If we are talking about a girl 3-6 years old, it is recommended to purchase a few more doll characters together with Barbie (we will talk about the issue of role-playing games later). You can purchase a doll with a miniature baby doll-daughter. Or paired with all the famous Ken.
Also, in different sets, you can buy many other relatives and friends – from girlfriends to grandparents. And another great accessory for such a Christmas gift will be a horse – a unicorn, a pony, and perhaps a winged pegasus.
Diy Gifts for Your Beloved Daughter for Christmas
Even if there is not enough money for an expensive and chic gift, you can surprise your child and present him with a handmade item. You can also make any little thing from the list as a souvenir or an additional presentation. List of best ideas:
DIY soap. It is not difficult to cook it at all – you will need a soap base, dye and special flavoring. You can buy molds in the shape of cones, Christmas trees, gingerbread men or a symbol of the coming year and make a themed soap.
Gingerbread house. Children and adults of all ages will surely like such a gift, and it will also come in handy for the festive Christmas table. However, making a gingerbread house on your own is difficult, so you can order a gift from professional pastry chefs.
Mittens, scarf and hat in the same style. If you know how to knit, you can present your daughter for Christmas with a set consisting of warm winter clothes – hats, scarves and mittens of beautiful colors.
Christmas sweets. A great addition to the main gift that every child will like. Not a single Christmas holiday is complete without a sweet children’s gift. Collect one by putting the girl’s favorite sweets in a beautiful themed bag, and then hide it under the tree.
DIY night light. If you cover a jar or bottle with spray paint, you can put a small flashlight or garland inside. Thus, you will make a cute Christmas night light as a present for your beloved daughter.
Tips: How to Choose the Right Christmas Gift for Your Daughter
One of the main recommendations for parents planning to buy a gift for their daughter is to find a good present and not use the Christmas holidays as a means of control. Sometimes parents threaten their child: “Now, if you love your mother, then Santa Claus will bring you a gift.” Yes, it also happens that girls need to be brought in line.
But the only problem is that if, as a result, the child does not receive a decent present for Christmas (or, God forbid, he is left without a present at all), this affects his attitude towards parents, studies, and so on even worse.
First of all, mom and dad should put themselves in the child’s place for a moment. “If Santa Claus left me with nothing, it means that I am worse than other girls. This means that I will continue to be naughty, but I will abandon mathematics and writing altogether! “
Also, when choosing a gift, you should take into account the age of the girl:
- For babies from one to three years old, safe toys designed especially for toddlers are well-suited. From 1 to 3 years of age, a child is usually bought developmental toys. You can give your little daughter a doll for Christmas. Another great gift would be a set of finger paints.
- At the age of 3 to 6, children begin to play with each other, replaying scenarios from adulthood. Therefore, for a baby of this age, a toy for a role-playing game is well suited. For example, girls are very fond of playing “Family” or “Mothers and Daughters.” You can give a doll set with a house. But there should be as many characters in this game as possible: at least “mom,” “dad” and “child”.
- At primary school age, girls most often still love toys. The difference is that in this case, the toy should be as realistic as possible. If this is a baby doll, then it looks very much like a real baby. Also at this age, the girl can be presented with a set of children’s cosmetics. After all, you already want to be “like a mother”, rather than become an adult.
And, of course, any creative set will be a win-win gift for a younger schoolgirl. These are all kinds of home farms, sewing kits, decor, DIY soap, candles and so on.
A gift for a girl needs to be chosen carefully and with special attention, even if she is still very small. Follow these helpful tips and tricks to help you make the right choice:
- A present that will support the Christmas mood and will not allow the girl to be sad about the warm days long gone will be ideal. You can buy your daughter what she dreamed of, and then she will remember this magical Christmas Eve for many years.
- If you want to make a present for your little daughter, ask her to write or dictate a letter to Santa Claus. This way you will find out what she would like to receive as a gift. This can become a good tradition, even if the girl is an adult and no longer believes in Santa Claus.
- A Christmas surprise should be sincere. Choose a gift for your beloved daughter with positive thoughts and a good mood. In this case, you will transfer your energy to the child, and the girl will be very pleased with the attention you receive.
- If you are bringing up independence in a girl, let her choose a gift herself, having stipulated a price range before that (otherwise, the daughter may choose a gift that you cannot afford). In this case, there will be no surprise, but the girl will become the owner of the thing she dreams of.
- It’s good if the surprise is accompanied by mandatory additions. A Christmas gift would be incomplete without a beautiful postcard, colorful balls, a bar of your favorite chocolate or chic packaging with a bow. Until the girl gets to the main gift, she will experience many positive emotions.
- The main thing is to take care of the daughter’s health. It is important that the item or toy you buy is made of materials that are not allergic or harmful to your child’s health. Choose only trusted manufacturers and stores.
What Is Better Not to Give Your Daughter on Ng
Don’t overdo it with sweet gifts either. Previously, they were given to children literally in tons, but the parents did not think about their content. In fact, the composition of sweets and all kinds of chocolate bunnies contains many harmful substances. These can be modified oils, preservatives (for example, often found in E220 or sorbic acid), and dyes. And some even have ethyl alcohol.
When buying a Christmas gift, sometimes it is even impossible to find out about its composition since it is not written on the gift wrapping.
Caring parents can create a sweet gift on their own. To do this, take a holiday package, and collect various delicacies purchased separately in a children’s or health food store.
It can be marshmallows, candy, gingerbread, or -bars with the addition of healthy dried fruits and nuts. The main thing is a concise and understandable composition of the product. Then you will not have to treat rashes and damaged teeth after the Christmas holidays.
By the way, the child’s festive table should also be as healthy as possible. All kinds of drinks, lollipops and sweets should not cause allergies and intestinal upset. A party can be arranged without a ton of foreign sweets: classic salads and dishes, led by traditional red caviar, are an excellent solution for both adults and middle-aged and older children.
Not all gifts that can be found in the children’s store are suitable for presenting to your daughter for Christmas. A list of unsuccessful ideas that are better off at the stage of choosing a present for a child of any age:
- Money. A gift that should never be given for the Christmas holidays. On this day, children are waiting for something magical, unusual, they expect their little dream to come true. Money is an absolutely unemotional present, and it is better to refuse it for Christmas.
- A gift according to your interests. Even if you want to captivate a girl with something that you really like, it is far from the fact that she will also like it. Example: a book for the child to start reading or sportswear for the girl to play sports. Remember – any gift must, first of all, be desired.
- Gift with a hint. Acne creams, and weight loss tutorials are not worth giving, especially if a teenage girl is waiting for a Christmas gift. They are very impressionable, and such a rash present is likely to upset the girl.
- Gifts for the summer. It is best to make a gift that will be useful to the girl right now. If you buy, for example, a skateboard, scooter or rollerblades, your daughter will not be able to use your gift until the warm days, and this will upset her.
- Animals. A controversial gift for Christmas and other holidays, even if the daughter really wants to receive it. Pets should be donated only if you are sure that the girl is old enough to care for a new family member.
Christmas is always a festive atmosphere, with the smell of the Christmas tree and tangerines, and shining balls on the Christmas tree.
Now you know what you can give your daughter for Christmas and how best to do it. Remember that the main thing is to create a magical atmosphere and charge the child with a positive mood for the year ahead. Choose a gift that the girl dreams of, and she will remember this holiday and your care for her for a long time.
To make your daughter remember the holiday for a long time, spend it together with the whole family. Sometimes the attention of parents is exactly what the kids lack so much. And if Mom and Dad are near, then Christmas magic will not keep you waiting.