Last Updated on March 21, 2021 by Mary J. Grice
On your birthday, you always want to please a loved one and give him the most original gift. Much, if not all, depends not only on the presentation but also on its presentation.
Table of Contents
Birthday Surprise Ideas
Using our selection of original ideas, you can surprise and make happy any birthday person.
1. Delicious Jar
Almost everyone loves sweets, so this idea will definitely appeal to the hero of the occasion.
For a delicious gift, you will need:
- beautiful jar with a lid;
- multi-colored M&M or Skittles sweets;
- thin satin ribbon.
- Put the bill on the bottom of the jar.
- Divide the candies by color and layout the layers.
- Close the jar and decorate it with a ribbon.
Presentation is played out in different ways – for example, we can say that each candy will bring happiness to the birthday person or fulfill a secret wish. And as soon as he eats all the sweets, a pleasant monetary surprise awaits him.
This is not a simple postcard, so the donor will have to try hard. To make a unique gift, you need to prepare:
- 10 sheets of thick white paper;
- thick cardboard;
- 2 red sheets of A3 format;
Step-by-step master class:
- Take sheets of white paper and glue them with tape so that an accordion forms.
- Cut out two 35×35 cm squares from cardboard.
- Glue the cardboard blanks with red paper on both sides.
- Stick photos on the front pages of the postcard – it is advisable to choose joint photos with the birthday boy.
- Carefully glue the paper “accordion” to the cardboard, you should get an interesting book with memorable photographs.
- If desired, the postcard can be supplemented with decor or write warm words and wishes on the pages.
3. Air Balloons
Such a surprise can be prepared for both a child and an adult. For a gift, you will need:
- transparent balloons;
- confetti or colorful feathers;
- beautiful ribbons.
- Put bills in the balls.
- Fill the balloons with glitter and feathers, which you can buy from a specialty store or make your own.
- Inflate balls and tie them with ribbons.
At the time of delivery, you need to warn the birthday person that the main gift is in balls. At the moment of their bursting, the hero of the occasion will receive not only a cash present but also beautiful fireworks made of sparkles and confetti.
4. Notes “100 Reasons.”
This option is suitable for those who want to confess their love for the first time or remind them of their feelings. To translate an idea into reality, you need to prepare:
- gift box;
- satin ribbon;
- sheets of white paper;
- threads or thin ribbons.
- Think about the text: each reason should be different from the other. These can be declarations of love, wishes, congratulations or plans for the future – it all depends on the donor’s imagination.
- Print phrases on paper, their size directly depends on the volume of the box.
- Cut the phrases carefully, they must be the same size.
- Roll up pieces of paper in the form of scrolls and tie them with threads or ribbons. If desired, the blanks can be rolled into triangles or small envelopes.
5. Boxing with Congratulations
The present is made using the scrapbooking technique and is great for small gifts and souvenirs.
It will take a long time to create a box, so it is recommended to make a box in advance. For work, you will need:
- colored cardboard;
- scrapbooking paper;
- simple pencil;
- satin ribbon;
Step-by-step master class:
- Cut a 40×40 cm square from a sheet of cardboard.
- Draw out the workpiece into 9 squares of the same size.
- Cut off the corner squares carefully – they do not need to be thrown away.
- Draw the remaining lines with tweezers or the back of the scissors so that the workpiece bends easily.
- Glue the remaining 4 squares to the inner sides of the box – this will make the walls denser.
- Make 4-5 more such blanks: the size of each box should be 1 cm smaller than the previous one.
- Decorate the outer sides of the blanks with scrapbooking paper and the inner sides with memorable pictures. If you wish, you can write warm words.
- To make a lid for the box: for this, you need to cut out a square measuring 14×14 cm, cut off the corners and carefully glue them. Further, the lid is decorated to taste.
- Collect all the boxes, and put the main gift in the smallest one.
- Cover the box with a lid, tie it with satin ribbon and make a bow.
6. Sweet Poster
The gift is a large greeting card in an unusual format. The idea is that each sweet is a certain congratulation.
For example, Merci candies can be used in the phrase “Thank you for being” and the Bounty bar – “May your life be as heavenly as …”.
At the same time, the donor must take care that all components look harmoniously on the poster. To begin with, it is recommended to draw a diagram separately and choose the necessary phrases, and only after that the idea can be transferred to a large format and all the sweets can be placed.
7. Balloon Surprise
Such a surprise is best prepared when the hero of the occasion is not at home. This will require 30-40 helium balloons and the same number of photographs or notes with congratulations. The balloons should have a long ribbon so that you can capture various pictures on them – for example, photographs of travels, joint holidays or memorable moments. The birthday boy will be pleasantly surprised by such a gift and will certainly appreciate the efforts of the donor.
This option is suitable when the birthday person does not plan to celebrate his birthday. To prepare a surprise, you need to ask the hero of the occasion for the keys to his house. While he is at school or work, you need to decorate the room, set the table and invite guests. Such a gift will surely surprise and delight the hero of the occasion.
Birthday is a wonderful holiday for which you need to carefully prepare. Regardless of which idea the donor uses, it is important to do everything from a pure heart – only in this case, the birthday person will appreciate the efforts and will be grateful for a pleasant surprise.
You May Also Read:
- Best 60th Birthday Gifts for Mom
- Best Birthday Gift for 10 Years Old Girl
- Best Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- What to Give a Mother for Her Birthday
- What to Give a 5-year-old Boy for His Birthday
- Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Ex-Girlfriend
- How to Organize a Picnic for a Children’s Birthday
- Happy 4th Birthday Quotes & Wishes For a Boy or a Girl