Last Updated on March 20, 2021 by Mary J. Grice
For my best friend’s birthday, I want to pick up a unique gift that can create pleasant emotions and leave memories for a lifetime. To give your friend a perfect present for his birthday, you should start preparing for this event in advance. However, even with a wide variety of gift ideas, it can be difficult to find a truly suitable option. Especially for this, a selection of the best gift ideas for a friend was created. If you wish, you can get acquainted with the most popular gift options.
More Best Friend Birthday Gift Ideas:
- 16th Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- 18th Birthday Gift Ideas For Best Friend
- 19th Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- 20th Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- 21st Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- 22nd Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- 23rd Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 85 Ideas What to Give a Friend for His Birthday
- 2 Original Men’s Gifts to a Best Friend
- 3 Inexpensive Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
- 4 What to Give a Man Friend From a Woman, Made by Hand
- 5 What Not to Give a Friend for His Birthday
- 6 Conclusion
Top 85 Ideas What to Give a Friend for His Birthday
There are many more surprise ideas than you might imagine. Therefore, choosing the right option is quite simple. However, a finished idea may not always appear at the right time. If there is not much time left for the birthday, and ideas have not appeared, you should use the ready-made list of the best options for a surprise:
- If a friend is a gamer, he will like a game console or a disc with a new game from his favorite series.
- For a familiar IT specialist, a book by his favorite author on the development of information technology will be a suitable gift.
- For a car enthusiast friend, it is worth picking up accessories for the car, it can be key rings, toys or stickers.
- The best gift for a fisherman will be a fishing rod with a set of attachments or cages.
- The hunter will be delighted with the collectible gun.
- A smoking friend can be presented with a lighter with an engraved name or a set of quality cigars.
- A useful gift for a man will be a shoe care kit.
- If you choose an inexpensive present, you should stop at an exciting puzzle toy.
- A chef friend will appreciate a custom-made apron with a unique pattern.
- A traditional gift for a man is a globe-bar, where a collection of alcoholic beverages can be placed.
- If your friend is a lover of cooking, you should give him a large encyclopedia of recipes.
- For outdoor activities, it is worth presenting suitable equipment.
- Sports enthusiasts will be delighted to receive a gym membership card for their birthday.
- As a gift for a dandy friend, you can arrange a visit to a men’s beauty salon.
- A connoisseur of retro things will love an old radio or gramophone.
- As a universal gift for a gadget lover friend, you can pick up an e-book.
- If your friend is a couch potato, you should give him something for home use. A soft and warm robe with slippers is perfect.
- At the age of 16, a stylish phone case will be a good gift.
- At the age of 17, you can give a portable charger.
- If a friend is 18 years old, he should be given an unforgettable experience. For this purpose, a hot air balloon flight is suitable.
- For 18-19 years old, wireless headphones are suitable.
- At the age of 18-20, you can present a certificate for attending a master class on your favorite business.
- At 21-23 years old, a new car or accessories for it will be a great gift.
- At the age of 20, a camera with an instant print function will become a pleasant gift.
- Personalized engraved pen.
- A quality umbrella with an engraved name on the handle.
- At the age of 31-35, cufflinks will become a stylish gift.
- For a birthday person 36-40 years old, a leather bag is suitable.
- At 36-40 years old, a robot vacuum cleaner will be a good gift.
- For a birthday person on his 40th birthday, you can give a set for a bath and steam room.
- For a friend aged 25, you can pick up an electric scooter.
- If your friend is 10-13 years old, you can choose a collector’s edition of comics for him.
- At the age of 30, an interesting gift will be an oak barrel for alcoholic beverages.
- A friend aged 17-19 can be presented with a T-shirt with an interesting inscription or with a joint photo.
- A tablet would be a suitable gift for a student.
- A party-goer will appreciate a well-organized birthday party.
- A birthday person to an extreme can be presented with a certificate for a parachute jump.
- Attending a closed conference to improve professional skills is suitable for a friend of the programmer.
- A music lover will like a ticket to a concert of his favorite band.
- A traveler should present a tent or sleeping bag.
- A thermo mug that retains heat even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Collectible alcohol.
- Anyone who reads will love this rare edition of the works of his favorite author.
- A mug with a photo of the hero of the occasion.
- Cigarette case with a set of quality cigarettes.
- An unusual gift for a friend of 14-20 years old will be a piggy bank in the form of a safe.
- An electronic alarm clock, to turn off which you need to solve a problem.
- Lamp for reading books.
- Leather gloves.
- A signed wallet for your best friend.
- A belt made of real leather will become a stylish and useful present.
- Meat or fruit basket.
- A set of different types of cheese.
- Organizer for storing important items.
- A coffee machine for work or home.
- Stylish headdress.
- Ticket to visit the water park
- Equipment for mountain tourism.
- Station for wireless charging of the phone.
- Selfie stick for those who like to be photographed.
- A small aquarium with fish.
- A set for creating a brewery at home.
- A collection of stickers featuring your favorite characters.
- Fashionable sneakers.
- Watches from a famous brand.
- Fitness bracelet.
- Belt bag for travel.
- A poster based on your favorite movie.
- Picnic set.
- Electric BBQ grill.
- Brazier and a set of skewers for relaxation.
- Punching bag.
- Paintball uniforms.
- Collectible edged weapons.
- Alcoholic drink in a unique design bottle.
- Poker set.
- Favorite board games.
- Removable hard drive for storing memories.
- A camera for capturing the best moments.
- City bike.
- Skates or rollers.
- Computer chair.
- Quadrocopter for flying and shooting video over the city.
Original Men’s Gifts to a Best Friend
Everyone wants to come up with an original gift that will not only bring pleasant impressions but also leave unforgettable emotions for many years. It is quite difficult to find original gift options, but there are several worthwhile options that can really please your best friend.
Of course, when choosing an original gift, you should focus on the personal preferences and tastes of a friend. To do this, you need to know well the person for whom the surprise will be prepared. If there are no suitable ideas left, or all gift ideas have already been used before, you can use the ready-made list below:
- Horseback riding will appeal to fans of outdoor activities.
- Certificate for visiting the shooting gallery.
- Visit to a quest room with an unusual scenario.
- Halloween costume with the image of your favorite friend character.
- Certificate for climbing to the top of the mountain.
- A trip around the world.
- A clock that displays the time from the fall of the sun’s rays.
Inexpensive Birthday Gift Ideas for Best Friend
Unfortunately, gift ideas do not always coincide with financial possibilities. However, if you wish, you can pick up an inexpensive and useful gift that will become an irreplaceable item in a friend’s house. If you don’t have enough money to buy an expensive gift, you should use more modest options.
Among budget birthday presents for a best friend, the following can be distinguished:
- A mug with a handle of an unusual shape.
- A cover for documents will be a useful gift.
- A diary for recording important thoughts.
- Travel compass.
- Car air fresheners.
- A set of essential oils for a bath or sauna.
What to Give a Man Friend From a Woman, Made by Hand
The phrase that the best gift should be made with your own hands has justified itself more than once. Indeed, such a surprise can not only please a man but also give him pleasant emotions. However, a handmade gift should also carry a certain message.
If a woman is going to make a gift to a man with her own hands, she should consider advancing the possible options for crafts. There are a large number of ideas, each of which has a stylish and unique design. However, in the absence of time and the opportunity to choose the appropriate gift format, you can use ready-made ideas. The most convenient in execution are postcards and panels made of threads. To learn how to create unique gifts with your own hands, you should take a closer look at the ideas presented.
1. Postcard in the Official Style
A handmade postcard can be made in the original style. Recently, official postcards in the form of men’s shirts with a tie have become especially popular. It is quite easy to make such a postcard, for this, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- It is necessary to prepare in advance colored cardboard, scissors and beautiful words for wishes.
- A rectangle should be cut out of cardboard and then bent in half.
- In the upper part of the fold on the sides, it is necessary to make cuts so that from them, it turns out to fold the collar for the shirt.
- A tie must be cut out of cardboard of a different color, which should be attached with glue to the shirt under the collar.
- As an additional decoration, you can cut cufflinks, hairpins, buttons from colored cardboard …
After the completion of all the work, it remains to write wishes on the inside of the postcard and then hand it over to the birthday boy.
2. A Panel Made of Threads
A panel made of threads will be no less original and interesting gift. The advantage of such a gift is its ease of implementation, even a girl can handle the job. First, you need to prepare working tools and materials:
- A sheet of sturdy plywood or a board of a suitable size;
- Sandpaper or sander for preparing plywood;
- A set of colored threads;
- Hammer with nails.
To complete the work, it is enough to follow the plan below:
- It is necessary to prepare a board or plywood sheet for work, for this it is sanded with sandpaper or a special machine.
- On a sheet of paper, you will need to draw a sketch of the future workpiece, it can be a drawing or an inscription.
- The sheet should be attached to the plywood using tape or other available means.
- Along the perimeter of the image, it is necessary to hammer nails into the board with the same distance between adjacent points.
- A thread is tied to the first nail, and then with its help, the rest of the nails are wrapped. This is how the pattern is formed, in the process of performing the work, you can change the color of the thread.
- After completion, you should securely fix the thread and also remove the sheet with the sketch.
- When the gift is ready, it remains to come up with a congratulatory speech and then solemnly present the present to the birthday boy.
What Not to Give a Friend for His Birthday
Contrary to popular belief that friends can pick up absolutely any gift, not all ideas can be used. Among the unsuccessful gift ideas for a best friend, the following are worth highlighting:
- A gift in the form of money is a poor option for almost any occasion. The money in the envelope indicates that the person simply did not want to take the time to choose the right surprise. An exception is a case when a similar gift option was discussed with a friend in advance.
- Another bad option is buying a pet. Even if a friend loves animals very much, it is better to give the birthday person the opportunity to choose a pet.
- Clothes and shoes are also not recommended to be selected as a present for a friend’s birthday. When choosing things, it can be difficult to find the right size, style and format, so there is a possibility of making a mistake when choosing.
- Superstitious people are not recommended to give such things that are associated with bad omens. Among such things, it is worth noting knives, empty wallets, mirrors, watches and other items that can lead a friend to think about bad omens.
- Men like the practicality of the things they use in everyday life. In this regard, it is not recommended to choose various trinkets, souvenirs and cheap decorations as a presentation.
- If a friend does not live at home alone, buying household appliances is a bad option, since in this case, they will be intended for general use. For your birthday, you should choose a gift that will be intended only for a friend.
- Among the commonplace things that should not be considered as an item for a best friend, it is worth noting shampoos, shower gels, razors. A person can buy personal hygiene products on his own, for this, he does not need to wait for his birthday.
- Men’s eau de toilette is also not the best option since there is a high probability of making a mistake when choosing.
- Too expensive or cheap gifts will also be a bad option for a gala event. In the first case, you can put a friend in an awkward position, in the second case, the birthday person may feel that his friends do not appreciate him.
The presented options should not be considered as a surprise since they can offend and offend the birthday person. The ideas on the list should be avoided whenever possible to prevent awkward situations.
Choosing a birthday present is not an easy task, especially when it comes to your best friend. However, do not despair, there are a lot of ideas for a presentation. You just need to be patient, look at the ideas presented in this article and choose the most necessary present for your friend.
- Best 25th Birthday Gifts for Girl
- Birthday Gift Ideas for Lady Boss
- 65th Birthday Gift Ideas for Mom
- Best 60th Birthday Gifts for Mom
- Best 24th Birthday Gift Ideas for Wife
- Best 21st Birthday Gifts for Girlfriend
- Best 21st Birthday Gift Ideas For Guys
- Best 25th Birthday Gift Ideas for Sister
- Best 90th Birthday Gift Ideas for Grandma