You can please your beloved spouse for 35 years with your own baked cake. A cake is a wonderful gift for any occasion, and if it is made with your own hands, it will certainly delight the hero of the occasion!
Table of Contents
Excellent 35th Birthday Cake for Husband
1. Red Velvet Cake
This is not only amazingly delicious but also a very beautiful cake in a contrasting red and white color. The legendary cake will be a wonderful decoration for a festive table.
To bake rich red cakes, you will need food coloring – for example, gel
- kefir – 180 ml;
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- sunflower oil – 80 ml;
- butter – 80 g;
- sugar – 130-150 g;
- cocoa powder – 1 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 220 g;
- salt – ¼ tsp;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- baking soda – ½ tsp;
- dye – 1 tsp.
Ingredients for the cream:
- cream cheese – 300 g;
- butter – 120 g;
- icing sugar – 50 g;
- vanilla sugar – 1-2 tsp
It is not required to soak the cakes for this cake since they themselves turn out to be juicy and tender.
- Knead the dough for the cakes: pour soda, cocoa, baking powder, salt into the sifted flour and mix.
- Combine softened butter with sugar in a separate container, beat with a mixer.
- With constant beating, beat the eggs into the butter, then pour in the sunflower oil, continuing to beat at a slow speed.
- Pour in kefir, mix, then add dye. Beat with a mixer at low speed until smooth.
- Pour in dry ingredients, mix.
- At a temperature of 175 ° C, bake the cakes in a parchment-lined form for 25 minutes.
- Leave the finished red cakes to cool.
- For the cream, beat the cheese, combine the powder, sugar and softened butter in a separate container. Beat with a mixer until fluffy, then combine both masses.
- Cut off the thin crispy top with the cakes.
- Using a pastry bag, cover the cakes with cream and assemble the cake so that you get a red-white alternation of cream and cake.
- Cover the sides and surface of the cake with cream, sprinkle with crumbs from the trimming of the cakes.
Your spouse’s birthday present is ready! Don’t forget to leave the finished cake in the refrigerator for soaking.
2. “Rendezvous” With Chocolate Dough and White Chocolate Cream
This chocolate cake is easy to prepare but tastes great thanks to the combination of white and dark chocolate with vanilla notes.
To prepare the cream, take the cream of at least 30% fat
- flour and sugar – 500 g each;
- baking powder – 10 g;
- vanilla sugar – 15 g;
- butter – 300 g;
- eggs – 6 pcs.;
- milk – 350 ml;
- cocoa powder – 50 g;
- salt – ½ tsp.
Ingredients for the cream:
- white chocolate – 400 g;
- cream – 600 ml.
- Let’s prepare the cream. Add chopped white chocolate to the cream brought to a boil, mix until thick and homogeneous. Leave to cool in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Let’s move on to the cakes. Add salt, baking powder, sugar to half of the specified mass of flour.
- Break 3 eggs into a separate container, add vanilla sugar, 150 ml of milk and the same amount of softened butter. We mix.
- Pour the resulting mass into flour.
- Knead a homogeneous dough with a whisk.
- Pour a third of the volume of the resulting dough into a separate container, add 30 ml of milk and 24 g of cocoa.
- We line the cake mold with parchment, grease with butter.
- Pour the vanilla dough with a ladle in the center of the mold, then a small ladle of chocolate: the chocolate dough should be about 3 times less than vanilla.
- Pour a ladle of vanilla into the center of the chocolate cream and a small ladle of chocolate into its center. So we alternate layers.
- We bake the cakes for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C. Cut off a thin layer of the top from the finished cooled parts.
- We take out the cream from the refrigerator, beat it with a mixer.
- Lubricate the cake with white chocolate cream (take a third of the volume of the cream).
- Layout the second cake on top, also grease it with cream on the sides and on top.
- To decorate the cake, add food coloring to the rest of the cream and use a pastry nozzle to make cream roses.
3. Sponge Cake With Curd Cream
If your spouse does not like sweet, creamy desserts, please him with a light sponge cake based on cakes and curd cream.
- fat cream (33%) – 500 ml;
- cottage cheese – 400 g;
- icing sugar – 150-200 g;
- vanilla sugar – 1 sachet.
- We will bake ordinary biscuit cakes with cocoa powder.
- To prepare curd cream, grind the curd with vanilla sugar.
- Whip the cream with powdered sugar until steep peaks.
- Combine with grated cottage cheese, beat into a homogeneous cream.
- Soak the biscuit cut into four parts with cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
If you want to make this cake look like tiramisu, then you can add coffee to the impregnation for the cake layers.
You May Also Like
- Best Birthday Gift for Friend’s Husband
- Best 30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Husband
- Birthday Gift for Ex Boyfriend or Husband